Programs / Activities
ABNEY EARLY CHILDHOOD AND ABNEY ELEMENTARY BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Extended Education Program (EEP)
- Before care begins at 6:00 AM to start of school (7:45AM)
- Aftercare begins at 3:15 PM (end of school) to 5:30 PM
- Child care number: 985-639-8216 Abney Office: 985-643-4044 (available until 4:15PM daily)
- ALL FEES ARE PER STUDENT
- Payments are made on mypaymentsplus.com //NO REFUNDS
- Registration for Before care only is $25
- Before care only weekly rate is $35 per child
- Registration for After Care only is $25
- After care only weekly rate is $55 per child
- Registration for Before and After (both) is $40
- Before and After care (both) weekly rate is $70
- Late fee of $1 per minute per child if picked up after 5:30 pm
Rules and Policies
- Payments are made weekly on mypaymetnsplus.com by FRIDAY for the following week of service
If payment is not received when due the student will not be able to attend the following week.
Keep a log of your payments, a total is not given at the end of the year.
Failure to pay more than two times will result in student being permanently excluded from EEP
If payment is returned/bounced more than two times, student will be excluded from EEP
Before/After Care follows the same discipline rules as set forth in school.
If a student has four write-ups they will be excluded from EEP-NO EXCEPTIONS
If it is found a student is unable to meet the rules and regulations set forth by the Director, workers, or school administration, the Director in conjunction with the School Principal reserve the right to request the withdrawal of the student. A one week notice will be given.
Habitual late pick up, more than three times, will be excluded from After Care
- Ages PreK thru 5th grade
- There will be a limited number of spaces in the Before and After Care Program
- Once all slots have been filled, a waiting list will be established
- You must contact Toni Shoats at 985-649-1858 to be added to the waiting list
- To keep your student’s slot active you must pay the weekly fee regardless of the number of days your student attends that week—even if they do not come at all
- If payment is missed more than two times your student will be excluded from Before/After Care and your slot will be given to the next student on the waiting list
- Before/After Care is located in the cafeteria-Please enter thru the black gate to the side entrance of the cafeteria
- After school snack is provided
- Homework help is provided in After Care for one hour Monday-Thursday with certified teachers
- Students can not be checked out of After Care before 4:00 PM
An Awards Program will be held at the end of the school year for students in 1st-5th grade. Individual, classroom, and school-wide awards provide incentives for positive behavior, good character, and academic goals. Honor Roll: Each 9 week grading period, students will be honored for academic achievement. Parents will be invited to attend and photos will be taken for the newspaper and school website by the publicity committee.